Day/Night Solar Vents operate 24/7 to keep your cabin fresh.
Proper ventilation is your first line of defense against moist humid conditions and unhealthy cabin air. Obviously, you can open your ports or hatches to create cross ventilation, but what about when you are away from the boat? The answer is to install one or more of these vents which operate on solar power during the day and off of their rechargeable battery at night.
These ventilators feature a new design that threads into the included deck plate. If desired, they can be removed from the outside without tools. For ease of use, their on/off fan switch, built-in LED light and intake/exhaust switch are accessible from inside the cabin.
- Circulates fresh air in boat cabin eliminating mold, mildew and musty air
- Moves 1,000 cubic feet of air/hour or 24,000 cubic feet of air/day
- Rechargeable battery allows for 24-hour continuous operation
- Whisper quiet fan operation
- No wiring required
- Built-in on/off fan switch, LED lights and intake/exhaust switch
- High capacity NiMh battery operates vent for up to 24 hours without sunlight on a full charge
- Threads into included deck plate and can be removed from outside without tools
- Complete air and green water shut-off from below
- All Day/Night Plus models come complete with white plastic interior trim ring, insect screen, mounting hardware and an easy-to-understand installation manual
- Replaces NICRO 4" snap-in deck plates (fits existing holes once snap-in deck plates are removed) and Day/Night Plus models